Working at HOLF

We employ the following types of staff:

  • Nurses
  • Therapists
  • Care Workers
  • Kitchen Staff
  • DIY / Grounds Staff
  • House Management
  • Clerical
  • Drivers

Overseas applicants will need to be processed in the same way as overseas volunteers. Applicants will need to obtain a visa, which may be granted by the Hong Kong Government for one or two years.

Unfortunately, overseas nursing qualifications do not allow you to practice in Hong Kong as a nurse here until they have passed the Hong Kong Nursing Exams.